Audiosource Amp100vs Amplifier - 100 W Rms - 2 Channel
High-quality power for multi-room audio
The AudioSource AMP100VS stereo power amp makes a great choice for powering speakers in your multi-room sound system. Its low-distortion, the high-current design really packs a punch for getting the most out of your music. This versatile amp's dual line-level inputs let you enjoy the sound from one main music source plus an additional "local" audio source, switching automatically between the two.
Say you have a network audio player, such as a Sonos Port, as your primary source feeding the AMP100VS's main input. Any time you fire up the Sonos player, your AMP100VS turns itself on and sends the music to your speakers. Then, if you connect another music source like a CD player or a dedicated Bluetooth® receiver to the secondary local "Interrupt" input, the amp will switch to that source whenever it senses an incoming music signal. When the CD or Bluetooth stops playing, the amplifier will automatically switch back to the Sonos component. There's no need to manually switch inputs.
Bridged mono mode for more power
The AMP100VS can power one or two pairs of speakers. Use it in stereo mode, or add a second amp and bridge them for a more powerful dual-mono setup. This amp's low-profile design makes it easy to place in a room where space is tight.
With loop output and 12-volt trigger input and output, the AMP100VS provides the power and flexibility to support a wide range of multi-room system configurations.
- 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (10-30,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with 2 channels driven
- 150 watts when bridged into a single 8-ohm load
- 60 watts into 4 ohms
- high-current Class AB amplifier design
- front-panel volume and balance controls
- A/B speaker switching
- rear-panel bass and treble controls (± 12dB @ 100 Hz and 10,000 Hz)
- main and secondary ("Interrupt") audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- loop output on the main line input passes that audio signal on to another amp, giving you flexibility in designing a multi-room system
- signal sensing "Power On" and Trigger mode
- auto on select switch allows manual or signal sensing power on/off
- unswitched AC convenience outlet for powering a source component (400 watts max)
- total harmonic distortion: less than 0.2%
- frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz (+0 dB, -3 dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- binding post A and B speaker connectors
- 16-1/2"W x 2-15/16"H x 9-1/2"D
- 9.6 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
We Also Recommend
Google Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Gen