Alarm.com Smart Thermostat
Stay comfortable and save money with the ENERGY STAR® certified Smart Thermostat (T2000). Energy-saving schedules and an easy-to-use mobile app make it simple to remotely control your connected thermostat from anywhere. Complete your installation quickly by configuring the thermostat locally or from the MobileTech configuration wizard. Both options provide a fast and accurate installation experience. Enjoy precision comfort when paired with an Alarm.com Temperature Sensor.
Works with almost any heating and cooling system, including up to three stages of heat and two stages of cooling, multiple zones, heat pumps, and dual fuel systems. Unlike most thermostats, the Alarm.com Smart Thermostat can operate on AA batteries for up to 18 months or can be connected directly to a common wire. All device settings can be monitored and adjusted through Alarm.com's Partner Portal for instant and easy remote support, reducing maintenance costs.
- Includes: Thermostat, User guide, Drywall anchors and screws (x3), Wire labels, Batteries (x4 AA)
- Z-Wave radio connects to communications module in all Alarm.com supported security panels.
- Power Required: Flexible power options with either standard AA batteries or common wire.
- Up to 3 stages of heat
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y, Y2)
- Heat Pump: With Auxiliary (O/B, Y, Y2, W, W2)
- Fan: G Power: (C, RH, RC)
- Remote access and control
- Smart scheduling
- Temperature alerts
- Geo-services automation
- Humidity Control
- Dimensions: 4" X 4.75" X 1" (10.2 x 12.1 x 2.5 cm)mart configuration
We Also Recommend
Google Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Gen