Schlage Commercial Smart Lock
- Cylindrical stand alone electronic lock.
- Classroom/Storeroom function.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Rhodes style lever.
- In a classroom application a toggle pin code entered from the outside can be used to put the lock into a “locked” or “unlocked” state. Lock can not be locked /unlocked from the inside.
- In a storeroom application the lock unlocks when a pin code is entered and relocks automatically.
- Inside lever always unlocked.
- With key override, chose standard Schlage 6 pin keyed cylinder, small format (Best type SFIC) interchangeable core or Schlage large format removable core. Cores not included.
- Up to 500 unique 3-6 digit PIN codes stored on the lock.
- Battery operated, uses 4 AA, up to 2 years battery life.
- Field reversible handing.
- Door thickness 1-3/4" standard.
- Weather resistant- temperature - exterior -31° to 151°F, interior 32° to 120°F. hurricane
wind and impact rated.Operating humidity 0 - 100% non-condensing.
- Manually programmable options
Credential type. Function.
Programming - Used to enable programming of the lock. Does not unlock the lock.
Normal use - Unlocks the lock momentarily when in a normally secured state.
Toggle - Changes the state of the lock unless in freeze state.
Freeze - Maintains the lock in current state until freeze PIN is entered again.
Pass-through - Unlocks a lock momentarily, regardless of state
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed and lever meets ADA requirements.
- Backset 2-3/4".
- Strike-ANSI curved lip strike 1-1/4˝ x 4-7/8˝ x 1-3/16˝ lip.
- Credential Verification Time - ≤ 1 second.
- Latch Bolt - 1/2˝ throw security latch.