Telguard TG-1 Express TG1LX Verizon LTE Cellular Alarm Communicator
The Telguard TG-1 Express TG1LX Verizon LTE Cellular Alarm Communicator provides the ideal solution for residential applications. The TG-1 Express LTE-V transmits full data from security and fire systems to central stations using a nationwide digital cellular network. Today’s modern family commonly chooses to use their cell phone or VoIP service instead of paying for a traditional phone line. This growing trend makes what was once the most common form of communication for the security system unavailable in many new installations. When there is no telephone service available from your customer’s home, the Telguard model TG-1 Express LTE-V ensures that critical alarm information reaches the central station.
Optimizes Power Distribution By utilizing the panel for power, the TG-1 Express LTE-V eliminates the need for additional AC power or a backup battery. Using the panel for power simplifies installation, system design, and load calculations.
Featuring HomeControl Flex With HomeControl Flex, end-users utilize a mobile app for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phones to remotely arm their system with prebuilt automation rules from IFTTT to connect to the ever-expanding list of consumer products and services they use every day.
Single Line Interface Cable Sometimes the best place to install a cellular communicator isn’t at the panel. In these instances, Telguard offers a Single Line Interface Cable (SLIC) option. The SLIC allows an installer to run both the power and telephony to the TG-1 Express over a single CAT5 cable similar to how computer networks use Power-over-Ethernet to provide power to networking equipment.
FOR: PRIMARY RESIDENTIAL
- Certified for use on the Verizon LTE network for long, sunset-free installation.
- Supports virtually all alarm formats using dial capture for universal panel compatibility.
- Supports HomeControl Flex™ for remote arming, disarming and more.
- Reduces install time by exclusively using the power and backup battery from the panel.
- Power and dial capture over a single cable for greater flexibility.
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available for extended network coverage.
- Panel downloading with the Telguard Virtual Modem.
- Nominal Power Consumption: 39 mA @ 12V DC
- Transmit Power Consumption: 110 mA @ 12V
- LTE Bands: 2, 4 & 17
- 3G Bands: 2 & 5
- Antenna: 5″ dipole with a max gain of 3dBi
- FCC part 15, 22, 24 and 27 compliant
- Size (without antenna): 5.6” H x 2.9” W x 1.3” D” (14.22cm H x 7.37cm W x 3.30cm D)
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs (499g)
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +50°C; Up to 95% humidity (non-condensing)